Friday, January 13, 2012

Introduction


In the Facing History course one of the first things we get asked who are you? You never really think about this question until you get asked, but by the end of the course you kind of start to get an idea of whom you are. In this course we learned about the Holocaust in detail we watched several deep films and saw pictures related to it. I chose to take this class because I had heard nothing but good things about it, and I was told to definitely take it, and I’m glad I did. I definitely recommend this course because I learned things and saw things about the Holocaust that I had absolutely no idea about. The films and pictures can be really hard to watch and look at but I think its something everyone should see, and see exactly what those people went through.  We also talked about bullying and standing up against it, which I thought was really interesting. I also liked that we could share our own thoughts without being judged and we were able to give our opinions. Me being in peer mediation I really liked that we had a chance to talk about bullying because I deal with cases all the time about cyber bullying. I am glad I had the opportunity to take this class it touched me very deeply and if you have the opportunity to take it I definitely would, it will definitely make a difference on how you feel towards certain situations, such as bullying and racial slurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment